We are pleased to announce that Okanagan Integral Health is now re-opened after the mandated COVID-19 related closure.
We are excited to be returning to the clinic and look forward to working with you. Your health is important to us, so we have developed a re-opening plan to protect patients and therapists who will come into close contact during treatment delivery.
We have made some changes in the way the clinic operates to maintain distance and cleanliness. Changes made are in alignment with the mandate of the College of Massage Therapists of BC’s interim guidelines for return to practice and the recommendations of BC’s Provincial Health Officer.
Some specific information that you need to be aware of before your next visit is highlighted below.
- You must complete the BC COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment prior to each visit and are not permitted to come to the clinic if you have symptoms or have been out of the country in the last 14 days.
- One day prior to your appointment, you will be called by your treating therapist to connect personally to ensure you have completed this questionnaire and are symptom free.
- A maximum of 1 person should be in the waiting room at any time. If there is already someone in the waiting room, clients will be asked to wait outside in the hallway maintaining appropriate social distancing (2m spacing),
- Patients will be asked to remain in their cars until their appointment time to limit the number of people in the clinic space.
- Patients must arrive unaccompanied unless the patient is a minor who requires parent/guardian, or infirm and needs assistance.
- Patients are asked to wash their hands in the bathroom across the hallway for a minimum of 20 seconds prior entering the clinic space and prior to leaving the building.
- The clinic will have masks, gloves and protective goggles available for the client or the therapist to use at their discretion.
Please contact your respective therapist with any questions or concerns.
Your comfort and safety are of uttermost importance to us and we believe that with honesty, transparency and clear open communication we can continue providing our services while minimizing the risks involved.
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to seeing you soon,
The Team at Okanagan Integral Health
Our therapists at Okanagan Integral Health provide advanced therapeutic massage in a safe, comfortable, and relaxing environment. We cater to clients of all ages and our services include a variety of massage techniques that are designed to relieve the pain and stress related to day to day living, while aiding in the rehabilitation of physical injuries. We offer the highest quality of care to our clients. We are friendly and knowledgeable and care about all aspects of your treatment. We customize each treatment to meet your specific needs by incorporating a variety of assessment and treatment techniques that are best suited to you as an individual. As part of our service, we will provide you with knowledge of self-administered pain management techniques such as stretching and strengthening exercises and the use of heat or cold therapy, which will help you get the most out of each treatment.